Vascular Wear – Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Use and Terms of Trade
Your access to and use of VascularWear.com (the “web site”) is subject exclusively and strictly to these Terms & Conditions of Use:
- VascularWear.com’s Rights
VascularWear.com (“we/us”) reserves the right to via web order:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the web site (or any part of it) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change and/or removal
- Change these Terms & Conditions of Use at any time, and your continued use of the Web site following any change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check the Terms & Conditions of Use regularly for changes. If you do not agree with any change to the Terms & Conditions of Use you must immediately stop using the Web site
- *We reserve the right to hold any order due to checks made on personal details.
- We will try to price match all enquirys. Unfortunetely on some occations we will not be able to do so if the price given is below our own buy price.
- Third Party Links We may provide links to other web sites or resources from time to time. Any such link to other web sites or resources is not an endorsement of such web site or resources and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of and content on such web sites or resources.
- Intellectual Property
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all material on the Web site, the Web site design, structure and graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Web site shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material contained within the Web site is made available for your personal non-commercial use only. You may only access, view, copy and/or print pages from the Web site for the sole purpose of you evaluating whether to and/or placing an order with us. Any other use of the material within the Web site is strictly prohibited.
- Limitation Of Liability
- The Web site is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty being given in relation to the Web site including (but not limited to) implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
- We make no warranty that the Web site will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the site or the server(s) that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of material uploaded or transmitted through the Web site
- We will not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, for pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent representations) or otherwise out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions of Use for: ? any economic loss (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or any special or indirect losses whatsoever.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions of Use shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our agents or employees.
- Indemnity You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms & Conditions of Use by you or other liabilities arising out of your use of the Web site
- Severance Each provision of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the validity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
- Law These Terms & Conditions of Use shall be governed by the laws of and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.